Library Board of Trustees
Information concerning the roles, membership, and activities of the Board of Trustees
- These are documents which give detailed statistics of various financial and operational activities.
- This page is to contain information pertaining to the annual application for State aid.
- Contains likes to accounts of the information and development of the library.
- Five Year Plan for the Library
- This document defines the terms and conditions controlling the operation of the Richmond County Public Library by the Rappahannock Community College.
- The purpose of maintaining this archive of reports are to help familiarize new members of the Board of Trustees with the operations of the Library and to make the activities of the Board more transparent to the citizens of Richmond County.
- This page is to explain the purpose of the Monthly Operating Budget Status and Activity Reports and to enable access to an archive of these reports.
- This section documents how funds received by the Library are administered and contains an archive of requests issued starting with the 2012-2013 Fiscal Year.
- This section is intended to preserve documentation related to fund drives conducted by the Board of Trustees.
- Describes the legal responsibilities of Library Board of Trustees.