The Richmond County Public Library and Rappahannock Community College has two meeting rooms on both campuses (Warsaw and Glenns) available to public and student use.
- In order to reserve the room patrons must be in good standing with the library and provide information that details why the room is needed. Information such as:
- Name of patron
- Location of the room (Warsaw or Glenns)
- Which type of room (Mediascape or Group meeting)
- Duration of use
- Purpose for use of the room
- Room reservations while offered to public patrons are prioritized for student use.
- Patrons may reserve a room via phone or in-person at the service desk. (804) 333-6710 Warsaw or (804) 758-6710 Glenns.
About the Rooms:
- Mediascape Room:
- Offers a dry-erase board and the ability to share computer screens on a large television set surrounded by executive style seating.
- Group Meeting Room:
- Offers a dry-erase board and table designed for study sessions and general meetings.