Printing, Faxing, Scanning
- The Richmond County Public Library because of its partnership with the Rappahannock Community College uses the WEPA online printing system.
- Patrons can pay for print jobs via credit/debit card (excluding pre-paid cards), purchase of a WEPA print card with fixed sums of $2.00 or $5.00. This can be done at the library service desk or at the RCC Business Office.
- The Richmond County Public Library charges a fee of $.30 per card therefore total costs of the WEPA print cards are $2.30 and $5.30.
- If using a debit/credit card patrons can add funds to their WEPA account by logging in at wepanow.com
- If patrons use a debit/credit card at a WEPA print station directly, the bank on the card will charge a small fee for usage.
For those new to Printing with the Richmond County Public Library:
- Patrons who have never used this system must first register an email and password with WEPA by going to wepanow.com
- Click “Log in” at the top right-hand corner of the screen.
- Then click the school drop down menu and add “Rappahannock Community College.”
- Next click the “Register” tab and add provide the required information.
- Then click “Submit” After clicking submit it will say whether the registration was successful or not.
Once patrons have registered:
- Click “Print” on the item that you want to print.
- Click “Proceed” when WEPA pops up.
- Then enter your email and password that you registered (for students the default username is @email.vccs.edu).
- Click “Submit” when finished.
- WEPA will then provide a WEPA release code which can be used to claim print jobs at any WEPA station on either campus (Warsaw and Glenns).
- Cost per page:
- $.10 for Black and White
- $.50 for Color
- The Richmond County Public Library offers faxing services for a fee of $1.00 per page (excluding the cover sheet).
- Public patrons must ask the service desk staff for assistance with scanning. Scanning is a free process.
- Patrons can make Black and White photocopies for a fee of $.10 per page.
Please ask our staff if you need assistance. We are here to serve you!