Printing, Faxing, Scanning
- Richmond County Public Library, because of its partnership with Rappahannock Community College, is currently offering free printing for members of the public. Because printing is free, patrons are asked to observe a 5-page maximum per patron, per day.
- Our public printer is currently not available. Library staff can assist with printing (up to 5 pages) while we work to resolve our printing solution.
- The Richmond County Public Library offers free faxing services.
- Public patrons must ask the service desk staff for assistance with scanning. Scanning is a free process.
- Patrons can make up to 5 copies per patron, per day, for free. Please see our printing policy, above.
Library staff will assist you with your printing, faxing, scanning, and copying needs.