Rappahannock Community College Friends of the Library
The Rappahannock Community College Friends of the Library was formed to promote the following objectives:
- To provide financial assistance beyond that which is provided in the state budget;
- To assist in the handling of gifts to the Rappahannock Community College Library
- To promote awareness of the Rappahannock Community College as a community lending library;
- To offer cultural programs for the benefit of the entire community;
- To place special emphasis on developing the children’s collection and encouraging its us.
Gifts to the Rappahannock Community College Friends of the Library will be used to support both the academic and public functions of the Rappahannock Community College Library with the goal of strengthening collections and services overall.
To join simply print out and mail the membership form with you contributions to:
RCC Friends of the Library
P.O. Box 687
Warsaw, VA 22572
Ways to Support Your Library
How would you like to support your library? It’s easy, simply join us in our Friends of the Library “Adopt-A-Book” program. Here’s how:
- From a list of upcoming titles, choose a book you would like to purchase on behalf of the library.
- Pay the purchase price listed with a check written to the RCC Friends of the Library.
- When the book arrives, a book plate with your name will be placed inside the front cover.
- You have the honor of being the first person to read the book!
Don’t see a title you want to adopt? Have other questions about the Adopt-A-Book or Friends of the Library?Contact Linda Taylor, Public Services Manager at (804) 333-6711 or email at email@example.com